Module 2 of Deep Memory Process training in the United Kingdom. Training is open to any one wishing to: become a DMP graduate, alternatively professionals wishing to add to their skills and knowledge or individuals who wish to attend for personal growth and self development.
MODULE 2 WORKING WITH SPIRIT AND DEATH TRANSITION IN THE AFTERLIFE (BARDOS)
- Working with the past life death stages and the transition of the spirit into the interlife or ‘Bardo’ realms.
- working with the spiritual resources – higher realms of guides, healers, teachers, ancestors and power animals
- how imprints are linked on the physical, emotional and mental levels.
- transform any unfinished business the past life character (plc) carries
- ways to enable plc life review;
- Identify previous life connections with family and friends
- Importance of reconciliation with love ones in the bardo realm
- Enabling dialogue and mediation with all characters in past life story
- Working with all characters including the perpetrators
- Ways to help the plc let go and the differing aspects of forgiveness;
- working with the spiritual teachers to provide meaning and purpose to the plc life
- understand the various levels of Bardo reality and how to work with each;
- introductions to the different issues of spirit release,
- attachments of loved ones through to the darker residues’
- working with collective residues
- ways to release groups of spirits from past life stories
- integration of soul-fragments,
- learn to identify ‘false or fantasy lives’
- introductions to the different issues of spirit release, attachments of loved ones through to the darker residues’
- importance of reframing certain aspects of past lives in the bardo review
- Influences and mirroring in the clients life of the theme in the past life
5 day residential venue Purley Chase Centre Warwickshire
to book and discuss the training in more detail contact Juanita tel +44 (0) 1234 350313 or complete sign up form
Payment arrangements for tuition part only: Early bird payment paid in full of £300 by march 1st after this date £350 . otherwise to secure a place you can either pay via instalments to be completed before the course or pay a non-refundable £150 to reserve a place then paying the remaining just before course.
for requirements and course content please see website page Regression therapy
Times of arrival from 4pm on first day meeting either before or after supper (this is essential) and last day Wednesday 18thfinish teaching at 1 pm then either leave or stay for lunch.
Daily times – are usually 9.30 am to lunch 1 to 2.30 then work till 6.30 pm work again from 7.30 to 8.30/9 pm depending on group.
All modules are 5 day residential retreats. Apart from the first and last day, we start 9.30 till 6 pm dinner then training continues afterwards from 7.30 until 8.30 at night depending on work requirements and stage of process.
Costs: accommodation is extra and includes 3 meals a day – single en suite £ 295 ( £59 per day) shared facilities £ 245 (£49 per day)
Payment arrangements for tuition part only: contact Juanita to arrange payment.
To secure a place the non-refundable £150 is required.
Travelling – see website http://www.purleychasecentre.org.uk/directions/
Trains from London Euston to Atherstone, which is the nearest station, You will need to prebook a taxi as the station is very small or walk a short distance into the town to find one.
Airport –Otherwise the nearest airport is Birmingham then a train journey about 20 mins to Nuneaton and then a taxi for about 10 miles.
Car – see venue website for directions
Cancellation policy: Due to commitments no refunds are possible after booking and paying. If students can not attend then the remaining full amount for accommodation, food and tuition are agreed to be paid by the student. We recommend individuals take out Insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.